We offer general memberships in a smaller, personal atmosphere with a friendly, helpful staff certified in all areas of fitness and sports medicine. We have a variety of membership options for every age and activity level. We offer individual, couple, student and family memberships as quarterly, semi-monthly and annual fee options.
We also offer unique youth and adult sports-specific conditioning programs that blends training, sports medicine and injury prevention to help athletes increase speed, improve performance and achieve their personal best. See Sports Medicine to learn more
Every membership includes a thorough functional assessment that includes:
• Flexibility • Strength • Agility • Endurance • Balance
After your assessment a SCAR personal trainer will get you started on a program to help you reach your fitness goals and address any deficits revealed by the functional assessment.
Our fitness club differs from your typical club in several ways. In addition to comprehensive state-of-the-art fitness equipment and outstanding amenities (lockers, clean towels, and free sundries), we offer:
- Dedicated, highly educated, nationally certified staff
- Full functional assessment
- Personalized fitness programs
- Constant monitoring by staff
- Group Fitness Classes
- Polar® body age testing (does your body age match your chronological age?)
- Reciprocal club usage at 3,200 IHRSA healthy racquet, and sports clubs worldwide
- A fun, friendly comfortable, inspiring environment
- Performance Training Programs