Athletic Training Membership
We are a unique Sports Medicine, Physical Therapy and Performance facility with state-of-the-art equipment and highly credentialed staff. We develop sport-specific performance, injury prevention and rehab programs for all competitive levels to help each athlete perform better and if necessary recover from injury. The Athletic Training (AT) Membership combines our comprehensive functional training methods to develop individualized training programs with an injury prevention emphasis. This combination allows each athlete to achieve their Personal Best.
• Flexibility • Strength • Agility • Endurance • Balance
Athletic Training Membership Includes:
- Full functional assessment and sports performance profile &/or initial injury evaluation.
- Individualized functional strength training program design & routine program modifications.
- Access to Sports Medicine staff for injury evaluations, therapeutic exercises programs and treatments.
- Treatments may include: kinesio-taping, athletic taping, laser therapy, ultrasound and manual therapy techniques.
- Full gym use 6 days a week and access to specialty Group Exercise Classes (Pilates Mat & TRX Suspension Training).
- Discounted Sports Performance Training sessions.
- Initial Membership (includes Functional Assessments and first month) - $150
- Monthly membership (available after intro membership) - $30
- One year membership (includes Functional Assessments) - $425 ($55 savings)
Please download and complete the Athletic Training Packet before your first visit with us.