Orange County, along with much of California, is currently moving into the third stage of the Governor’s four-phase plan to gradually reopen our state in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. As some restrictions begin to ease, we continue to be vigilant to help ensure the safety of our patients, clients, members, and staff. Upon entering SCAR, you will notice…
- We are spreading everyone out and limiting the numbers permitted to enter our facility.
- To help maintain recommended social distancing we have moved/removed some of our tables and equipment.
- Everyone is asked to follow the 6-foot distance guidelines.
- There are signs reminding everyone that the use of adjacent equipment simultaneously is not OK.
- Our ongoing strict cleaning protocol for disinfecting tables and equipment before and after each use remains our top priority.
- Masks will be worn by staff, patients, clients, members, and visitors according to the latest state and local guidelines, which are subject to change. Everyone is expected to provide/bring their own mask.
Please remember: Stay home if you are feeling any symptoms of illness, if you know or suspect you’ve been exposed to COVID-19, or if you have been advised to self-isolate due to your age and/or a preexisting condition. If you are in an identified higher risk group – age 65+, chronic heart or lung disease, diabetes, and/or suppressed immune system – please consult with your physician regarding the best course of action for attending your medical appointments, including physical therapy, and for visiting local businesses and service providers.
We are continuing to offer telehealth physical therapy visits, as well as online personal training and fitness classes. Questions or concerns? Please feel free to speak with any SCAR team member. Your ongoing cooperation to help ensure everyone’s safety is greatly appreciated!
We Are Open AND Offer Telehealth PT Visits and Online Training!
PTs have been designated by the US Department of Homeland Security as “essential critical infrastructure workers,” which means we are continuing to provide hands on patient care at SCAR. But if you are in an identified higher risk group for COVID-19 – age 65+, chronic heart or lung disease, diabetes, and/or suppressed immune system – you are safer at home. We have launched telehealth PT visits to meet the needs of new patients and those continuing an existing plan of care from the safety and comfort of your own homes. Our fitness center staff have also been teaching classes live online and posting videos of workouts that can be done at home on our YouTube channel. Please call 714-633-7227 or email [email protected] for more information.