Do you have a healthy back? More than 80 percent of people in the U.S. will experience back pain at least once within their lifetime. Low back pain is the second most common cause of disability in adults nationwide. Caused by various physical and lifestyle factors, including poor posture, prolonged sitting, and inactivity, back pain can take over your life and spin in to a vicious cycle that is difficult to correct on your own.
Be Free from Low Back Pain!
You can develop a healthy back and reverse the patterns of pain and disability. Our Healthy Back Fitness Program can help you alleviate your discomfort and restore your motion through lifestyle improvements and functional exercises.
This 8-week program is customized for you by one of our certified fitness professionals and includes:
- Initial fitness assessment and goal setting appointment
- 8-week membership to our gym
- Six 30-minute personal training sessions (to be completed within the 8 weeks)
- Functional exercise instruction and program development targeted to address your low back problem
- Ongoing guidance and support
Please call 714-633-7227 to get started on your Healthy Back program!
871 S. Tustin Street Orange, CA 92866
Monday - Friday
7:00 AM - 7:00PM
Monday - Thursday
5:30 AM - 8:30 PM
5:30 am - 7:00 pm
7:00 AM - 1:00 PM