Welcome to SCAR
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make an appointment, simply call us today at 714-633-7227 or click “Request Appointment” at the top of the page.
Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients identify the cause of their pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow them to return to normal activities pain-free.
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to our physician or physical therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Fill out the patient forms to the best of your ability before coming in.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- Depending on
typeof your visit, you will either meet with your physician or physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the
evaluationour provider will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your health, movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure to communicate if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your physical therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results and will discuss the recommendations with you.
On initial physical therapy visit:
- there will be some treatments
performedthe first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visityou will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your physical therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times,
howeverprime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your physical therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or
other medical professionalwho you choose.
- If you have any questions at
anytime, please don’t hesitate to Contact us at Orange, CA Center. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
871 S. Tustin Street Orange, CA 92866
Monday - Friday
7:00 AM - 7:00PM
Monday - Thursday
5:30 AM - 8:30 PM
5:30 am - 7:00 pm
7:00 AM - 1:00 PM